1. We should call Rita, _______?
a. should we b. shouldn't we c. shall we d. should not we
2. Monkeys can's sing______?
a. can they b. can’t they c. can it d. can't it
3. These books aren't yours, ____?
a. are these b. aren't these c. are they d. aren’t they
4. That's Bod's_____?
a. is that b. isn’t that c. are they d. aren’t they
5. No one died in the accident, _____? (British English)
a. didn’t they b. did he c. didn't he d. did they?
6. I'm right, _____?
a. aren't I b. amn't I c. isn't I d. not I am
7. They never came to class late, and
a. neither did we b. so did we c. we did either d. neither we did
8. My wife had never been to Hue, an _____I.
a. never have b. so did we c. we did either d. neither we did
9. They are studying pronunciation with Mr. Brown, _____?
a. are they b. aren’t they c. do they d. don’t they
10. She should have obeyed her parents, _____ she?
a. should b. should have c. shouldn't have d. shouldn't
11. My father doesn’t speak Chinese, and_____
a. my mother does neither b. my mother doesn't too
c. neither does my mother d. so doesn’t my mother
12. The air-hostess knows the time she has been here, _____
a. does she b. isn’t it c. doesn’t she d. did she'
13. This is the second time she has been here, _____?
a. has she b. hasn't she c. isn’t this d. isn't it
14. They must do as they are told, _____
a. so must I b. I must either c. I do too d. I am too
15. 'I don’t like strong coffee' 'No, _____"
a. I don't too b. either don't I c. me either d. neither don't I
16. He hardly has anything nowadays, _____?
a. has he b. doesn’t he c. does she d. hasn't she
17. You've never been in Italy, _____?
a. haven’t you b. have you c. been you d. had you
18. Sally turned in her report, _____?
a. had she b. did she c. hadn't see d. didn’t she
19. You have a ticket to the game, _____?
a. do you b. haven't you c. don't you d. have you
20. Tom knows Alice Reed, _____?
a. doesn't he b. does he c. is he d. isn’t he
1b 2a 3c 4d 5d 6a 7a 8c 9b 10d
11b 12c 13d 14a 15c 16a 17b 18d 19c 20a